THE HEALING PROCESS
Taking care of your new brows after treatment is extremely important to how your eyebrows will look after they are fully healed and their longevity.
Together, we created a masterpiece fused with your own natural beauty. Taking care of it afterwards is your responsibility, so I highly recommend you follow these aftercare instructions methodically:
First 24 hours:
Keep clean and dry. Do not get them wet! Do not touch your eyebrows! They may feel tender and appear a little red.
After 24 hours:
- Brows should be cleansed gently 2 times per day with warm water and mild liquid soap (Baby Soap preferred) using clean cotton pads and gently swiping in the direction of the hair growth.
- Gently blot dry with cotton pads.
- Apply a thin layer of post after care serum. ATTENTION! Do not apply excessive serum as this leads to the formation of scabs
- Do not apply Vaseline, Bepanthen, A&D Ointments or antibiotic creams
- Avoid exposure to sunlight for one month
- Do not apply makeup for two weeks
- Do not swim or use the sauna for one week
- Do not participate in fitness activities that cause a lot of sweat for the next 5 days
- Brows will start developing a thin layer of scab.
- During healing, small skin peels may appear. DO NOT attempt to remove them or peel them using any abrasive creams or sea salt
- Avoid sleeping on a pillow for two weeks as accidental pillow contact with the eyebrow during the healing process can remove the pigment in some areas creating asymmetry between the two brows.
- The 2nd microblading session or ‘touch up’ is recommended between 4 and 8 weeks after the procedure.
Day 28 +
Your brows are healed and you're feeling unstoppable!!!
MAINTAINING YOUR BROWS
A yearly touchup is recommended to maintain the crispness and freshness of your brows. I offer different touchup schedules because everyone experiences the fading process differently and may need to get a touchup sooner than one year.